Why There Is No Share Button On This Forum?

(Philip V Ariel) #1

Dear Admin @pradeepkumar Why there is no share button provided in this forum?
Is it only for the members of the group?
Or unless we share about this to our fellow online bloggers and friends how will the come to know about this wonderful forum?
This is a small doubt arised immediately after posting about the recent question about Profile pics
And I am still to find a solution to one of my earlier doubt. That is about the Grammarly option It is enable and showing the redmark on the typos but not able to correct with Grammarly.
Pl do check this too and fix it.
Thanks
@PVAriel

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

Hi @PVAriel, I’m sorry about the Grammarly issue bro, I dunno what’s causing that, but I’ll definitely look into that very soon. :slight_smile:

Regarding the share option, it’s present in two places mate, do kindly check this GIF:

(Shivansh Verma) #3

Nope bro. Grammarly is working just fine! :slight_smile:

(Philip V Ariel) #4

In Gift I could see but unable to see on the site. Now I am using android phone. Will check with DTop in the morning
Thanks
Good night
Have a Happy Sunday
Philip

(Pradeep Kumar) #5

Expand the options bro, you’ll find something like this. Do kindly share the screenshot if possible. :slight_smile:

(Pradeep Kumar) #6

Yea bro, but if we hover over the error like this one - jliasjlkasdjfads - it won’t automatically detect… like we can see on WordPress post editor. :frowning:

This is how Grammarly works for Discourse:

And this is how Grammarly works for WordPress:

I’ll have a word with Grammarly or Discourse and see if this can be fixed or not. :slight_smile:

(Shivansh Verma) #7

Hmm… :frowning:

I hope they’ll see this issue soon. :slight_smile: