Where I can share my articles so I can get good amount of traffic?

Give me some suggestions that how can I receive a good amount of traffic on a daily basis or where i can share my blogs so i get good traffic?

Hi @Akshay, here are my traffic source suggestions:

1. Relevant Facebook Groups (Not spamming, but promoting your article naturally with everyone’s consent!)

2. Twitter with some specific hashtags.

3. Social Bookmarking Websites! Become an active member before you start to self-promote, bro.

4. Email Marketing. You might be getting plenty of traffic from various sources, but they might not be repeated, so just make them subscribe to your Email Newsletter and provide them valuable information.

5. Push Notifications on Browsers. Have a look at this, it’s most effective these days!

You can also share it on Linkdin, Tumblr, Digg, Reddit,…or many other web 2.0 sites.

what is 2.0? I’m new to blogging so I don’t know much about that so please suggest some good websites so I can share my post.

@pradeepkumar bhaiya please review my website “https://phonesdiary.com”. Adsense not approved my website and don’t know the reason

2.0 sites like WordPress blog, Blogspot, myspace, jimdo, tripod, webs,…You can create your own blogs on them with your domain name, or using their sub domain like abc.blogspot.com