What is the best alternate for AdSense for regional websites?

adsense-alternatives

As you already know Google AdSense program supports only Hindi when it comes to regional languages in India. So what is the best alternate to make some money (at-least to maintain the cost to run the website) ? Any other service ?

This is definitely an interesting question bro, even I googled, but I couldn’t find a proper ad network for “Tamil” regional language, unfortunately. :frowning: Maybe you can try Infolinks, Media.net, MGID, etc. bro… I’ll definitely update this post if I find a good one. :slight_smile:

Thanks bro. Our regional languages (Tamil for you, Malayalam for me :slight_smile: ) have so much potential. You don’t even have to do SEO and rankings. Just a potential facebook page is required to get good amount of traffic.

True that bro! Even “The Hindu (Tamil)” is doing good I guess, once you become a premium AdSense user, you can configure easily. :slight_smile:

Just a quick update. Google AdSense now supports the Tamil language, I hope they cover all the regional languages soon. :slight_smile: