Welcome To Our HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Forum Community

introduction
hellboundbloggers

(Pradeep Kumar) #1

Hi guys, welcome to HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Forum. This is another important hub of our blog ‘HellBound Bloggers (HBB)’. We share quality information on our blog, with latest and informative articles, but we always wanted a separate portal for our readers and others to take part and interact.

The basic goal of HBB Forum is to solve everyone’s query. We already have an interactive and awesome Facebook group, but unfortunately, it’s limited only to Facebook environment alone and it’s not visible to others who are not a part of that group as well. Below we shared some useful insights on how you can properly make use of this group. :slight_smile:

Complete Your Profile

If you haven’t created your account here, then feel free to do that and after that, please make sure you fill all the required information on your profile. Also we request you to use your original full name here (even do the same for your username), this will make the forum professional and we can easily get to know each other as well.

Pick The Right Category

I’m sure you want your question to get more proper targeted answers right? So picking a right category will help others to know that this specific question comes under this ‘category’ and they’ll understand your question better as well.

Use Tags For Better Navigation

You can also use/create tags for highlighting the keywords of your question, suppose if you are talking about “How To Install WordPress On Bluehost Shared Web Hosting?”, then your tags can be like “Bluehost”, “Shared Web Hosting”, “Installation”, etc. We already have a category for “WordPress”, so we don’t need to use it as a ‘tag’.

Should I Use Google Before Using HBB Forum?

Or in other words, if you ask me “Can I ask silly questions here? Like ‘How To Install A WordPress Plugin?’”. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind. I started this forum to clear your queries, even your silliest queries. Feel free to use this forum as your hub for asking as many queries as you like. Personally I’ll reply back to each question if I know the answer or I’ll make sure I somehow get the answer for your query.

HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Forum Guidelines

1. Self-Promotion: If you have been a part of our Facebook group(s), then you will understand that I’m okay with self-promotion as long as you are adding some value to this community. If your only sole aim for using this forum is to promote your articles and stuff, then I’m sorry, this won’t be the place for that. I don’t want to ban anyone, but I also want to keep this forum clean.

Sharing of ‘Affiliate’ or ‘Referral’ links is totally prohibited here. If someone requests your affiliate link for a product/service, you can directly message them, but don’t share it publicly in the forum.

Note: Don’t use any short URLs (like bit.ly, goo.gl, etc) in your posts, use the original full URL if you want to share any valuable reference/resource here. :slight_smile:

2. Kindly Be Detailed: Please consider this as your own blog or forum. I would like to quote Erica Albright’s dialogue from “The Social Network (2010)” - “The Internet’s not written in pencil, Mark, it’s written in ink.” This is true, whatever you share, it’s written in ink and it will be visible to the whole Internet (thanks to Google). So be careful with your words and be informative.

3. Forum Categories: HellBound Bloggers (HBB) is a hub for topics related to Blogging, Social Media, SEO, Affiliates, Advertisements, eCommerce, Online Business, Security, and anything related to Internet Marketing. These are the topics we focus on majorly. So kindly restrict your questions/queries to these topics alone. All the other topics will be deleted.

4. Credits/Source: If you are going to share someone’s code or answer in this forum, I would suggest you to properly quote them by giving the credit/source. This is a community, so we want to help everyone, in every possible way.

(Shrivant Saxena) #4

After an excellent experience in the HBB’s facebook group. I’m glad to be a part of HBB’s forum. Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

(Pradeep Kumar) #5

(Philip V Ariel) #6

Hi PradeepKumar,
Happy to join in.
I appreciate your initiative in this to help fellow bloggers by sharing your knowledge.
I just received today the approval from you to jump in!
And am here!
I just dropped a question, which was breaking my head in many ways!
As you know I do comment on fellow bloggers pages regularly, but sad these days i am unable to do that, and in fact literally i reduced the number of comments, thus I am also not getting comments as i used to get earlier.
So somehow i want to fix this, please do have a look into my question.
Thanks Pradeep and team
Best
~Philip

(Pradeep Kumar) #7

I replied to that question bro, do kindly check it please. And welcome to our community. :smile:

(Pradeep Kumar) #8

(Pradeep Kumar) #10

(Pradeep Kumar) #11

(Sreejesh) #12

Vanakkam Thalaiva. Am I the 1001th member?

(Pradeep Kumar) #13

Hahah, we just crossed 600 members bro. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Yusuf Hassan ) #14

Hii Pradeep bro. Before 4 or 5 months I knew nothing about blogging and Internet marketing. I just started writing blogs. I didn’t have anyone to help me, to let me know about blogging. Then, I came to know about HBB facebook group and joined. From that time I never felt that I don’t know anything because what ever the question came into my mind, I asked in the group and got the solution and keeps on getting. Even Pradeep you personally helps me a lot. We don’t know each other personally but you helps like a brother. I am glad that I am a part of HBB FB group and forum. Thanks Pradeep bro for making such a helpful platform for newbies as well as for pro.

(Adam Farar) #15

Thank You for the invitation pardeep sir.