Want some tips and Advice regarding Forum

forum

(Samir Bakkal) #1

Hi @pradeepkumar can you give me some TIPS & ADVICES regarding Forum.
I want to create a Forum based on Design Niche (logo, graphics, Furniture, interior etc) where designers can interact and solve each other’s problems!!

So, What things we have to take care of? What WP theme will be suitable? etc. TIA

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

Hi @Samir_Bakkal bro, do you want to have a ‘forum’ inside your WordPress blog? :slight_smile:

(Samir Bakkal) #3

Yes! Both connected to each other

(Pradeep Kumar) #4

I’m not sure about any WordPress theme for this bro, but you can try bbPress.org. You can easily set this up inside your blog and enable discussions. Just like WordPress, they also have some cool plugins. :slight_smile:

There isn’t any tip or trick to manage a forum bro, if you already have an active audience, then you can easily make it interactive and engaging. But if that’s not the case, you can use your social media presence to grab some members initially, later, you can get decent traffic from Google.

We are using Discourse for HBB Forum, but it’s too technical, a few weeks back, we faced an issue and the forum was down for 2-3 hours, if it’s on WordPress, I would have fixed it within a few minutes, but this platform is kinda difficult and I’m still learning this…