Suggest me abt bandwidth and space needed

(Vamsikrishna Narayana) #1

hai pradeep and hbb team
good greatings
problem :i want to take hosting ,but i dont know while taking hostiing how much space and bandwidth is needed

i want to host my website on blogspot
for to create subdomain ,i need to take hosting

after started my website ,may be it gets 1 lakh visitor from different sources
its approximated figure
pls suggest me abt how much bandwidth and space is required
whole website is on blogspot and for only redirect purpose i needs hosting

(Arjunsinh Chauhan) #2

For blogspot blog, you don’t require hosting, they host your blog content for free.

And they also support custom domain name like hellboundbloggers.com.

(Vamsikrishna Narayana) #3

thank u for reply

for example
my domain is goyllo.com
i want to create subdomains from this goyllo.com like
contact.goyllo.com,about.goyloo.com
we can make subdomains from hosting(blue hosting) only not from domain creator(godaddy)
and finally my all subdomains and domain hosting is on blogspot
waiting for ur reply

(Arjunsinh Chauhan) #4

Hosting and Domain panel(Given by registrar like Godaddy) both can create subdomains. Again I want to say that, to create any custom subdomain on blogspot blog you don’t require hosting at all. You just need to buy a domain name.

When you see www on any blogspot blog(like www.example.com) then www is also consider as subdomain. So if you want to create contact.example.com, then you need to add contact as CNAME in your domain panel.

Domain registrar such as Godaddy allowed to create 100 Records, it means you can make 90+ subdomain if you want.(Other records might used in verification or to setup mail server)

And can you please edit your previous reply, please add example.com instead of my site name, thanks :slight_smile: