[SOLVED] "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page." MyThemeShop!

wordpress-errors
mythemeshop

I purchased some awesome WordPress themes, and plugins from MyThemeShop (You should definitely check their offers/discounts!) and I decided to install them asap to configure some blogs.

I was installing two of my most favorite themes (Schema and NewsPaper) on our project blogs and while activating those themes, I faced the following WordPress Error:

I got confused, then I tried some tweaks, spoke with the hosting support and much more, but I was not able to fix this, then I realized they have a plugin called MyThemeShop Updater or Connect and you need to install them to proceed further. So I installed them, and you need to connect your MyThemeShop account, the one you used for buying the themes or plugins.

That’s all. After that, you’ll be taken to a page like this, where you can see the status of all the MyThemeShop stuff you have on your blog account.

Now, after configuring this, you can go to your “Themes” section and activate your desired theme.

Tada! We successfully activated the Schema theme on our blog!

This is actually pretty cool if it helps to prohibit piracy completely. If you are facing similar issues, then this is the solution I guess, do let us know if you face any issues.

Yes, I saw something very similar in ClipMyDeals Coupon Theme too. They gave a license key to me, which I had to use to activate the theme. There was no separate plugin like in your case. I was able to use all features only after entering the license key.