Register GoDaddy domain name for FREE using this Trick!

godaddy

We shared two posts earlier - one is about GoDaddy Domain Discounts, and another one is GoDaddy Renewal Discounts, but do you want to register a domain name on GoDaddy for free though? Here is a way you can do that, and yes, it’s FREE.

Kind Note: We shared this, only to inform you about Company’s generous offer to help us, so don’t misuse this in any way. This is our kind request to everyone here.

1) Go to Company.com and register a free account there. You need to enter a valid email address because you should be verifying this to activate the account.

2) After that, you’ll be redirected to a page like this (above), you need to activate “Free Website Package” here.

3) After some time, you’ll get an email from them with a redemption code to claim this. This code will allow you to register your desired domain name for FREE.

Note: Do check your Email’s “Promotions” tab as well, sometimes, it’ll end up there too.

You’ll be redirected to this GoDaddy’s redemption code page, enter the code here and then type your desired domain name after that. If your domain name is available, then you can add it to your cart.

4) That’s all folks! Here you go, this is the checkout page, and the total amount is ‘0’. You can check out without making any payment, and you’ll have the domain name in your account!

There is a small issue with this though, while signing up on Company.com, you might not get your country’s name in the sign-up form. This is, unfortunately, unavoidable, but still, if you can use your friend’s (from other country or state) details, you can easily grab this without any issue. It’ll work the same. Do try this and let me know if you face any problem. :slight_smile:

Note: I would suggest you not to misuse this trick in any way, if GoDaddy comes to know that you are tricking them by registering multiple domain names, then anything can happen to your account. Worth the risk?

Thats awesome bhaiyya ji. Thanks for the info. :innocent:

Bro what’s the validity of the redemption code received?

That’s a good question @Nishant_Sharma, but I don’t really think they’ll expire anytime soon, those redemption codes are generated exclusively for you, so it should be active for a while, maybe some weeks at least. :slight_smile:

Registered a new domain!! For Free OFC :slight_smile: Thanks Sir!

Kindly elaborate what happened, mate? :slight_smile:

Oh thanks for your reply.

It worked :slight_smile:

I think its expired I got 30% off promo instead of free package

I didn’t got redemption code. Its been 20 minutes, waiting for email :confused:

Still working or not? :slight_smile:

am not received redemption code mail.

Sorry about that @mmeteja, seems like they temporarily stopped this due to the high volume of registrations, kindly wait for some time and try this please. :slight_smile:

yah ok. just inform me when it will back.thank u.

Same Problem here Bro :frowning: