Recommend a free wp plugin for newsletter

(Nithin.Sai) #1

Hello, I was using Mail Chimp Integrated to header of the theme. This affected page speed badly.
Do recommend a plugin for mail signup/management/form building.

Pleae Note the plugin must offer customization of popup forms.

(Gurjyot Singh) #2

If you want only the free plugins then there are three recommendations.

1. Optin Forms
  2. Infusionsoft Official Opt-in Forms
  3. Popups by OptinMoster

You can also use these services which I think are fairly easy to use and provide some customization in free usage.

1. GetSiteControl
  2. HelloBar

I have personally used GetSiteControl in the past and it works good and also provide some useful customization as to control the timing and placement for pop-up form. Rest you can always try and see which suits your need perfectly.

(Nithin.Sai) #3

I need two my plugin two popup offering Ebooks & fetch the mail ID & again sent the Ebook to the Mail ID + Verification Link.
All this with Cookie Reload after 1day

(Nithin.Sai) #4

I m using GetSite Control. I have installed the plugin. But the site is not getting connected-I have signed in the plugin

(Nithin.Sai) #5

Im also looking for a good Email Campaign Free Tool. I have used MailChimp & SendGrid.

(Nithin.Sai) #6

After I installed Hello Bar Pingdom score dropped from 95 to 86.!

(Nithin.Sai) #7

Suddenly Mail Chimp is refusing to upload my CSV to Mail List. They are saying Double Optin Required. Any solution or alternative-Free Version only

(Nithin.Sai) #8

I researched and tested multiple services like constant contact,GetResponse & what not.
Settled with MailerLite now 10 Times better than Mail Chimp. Check it out MailerLite