15 Days back, I started an experiment with one of my site with DA 3 and PA 12. My target was to rank a keyword on the main page with the following stats:
- Two-word keyword
- Search Volume - 20k/month
- Keyword Difficulty (Acc. to KWFinder) = 39
- Target Location - US
Although I didn’t had any expectations that this experiment would work but in the end it did. After almost 15 days, the article is ranked on No 4 and already beating many other sites with better authority.
Here’s what I did:
- Content Length - 1500 Words, 6 Images with LSI Alt Tags related to Keyword
- Didn’t left any guideline indicators from Yoast Plugin, including the readability markers. All should follow.
- Promoted on Facebook for 3 Days. (200 Engagements INR 240)
- The target keyword was used in META Description, Title and also on the social description.
- Wrote another related post on the same blog and interlinked both the posts.
- Promoted the other post on Facebook for 2 Days. (120+ Engagements, INR 80)
- Shared the site on Google+.
-Created a Web 2.0 Property (DA 70+) and added a link to the original post.
- Created a Profile Backlink on High DA Site 70+ and linked it to the Web 2.0 Property.
- Bought a cheap PBN Link for $2 and linked it to the Profile Backlink.
- (EDIT) Bought 5 Profile links for $1 and linked to the PBN Post. (SEOClerks)
- I did this 4 level tiering to protect my main website from Google’s ban.
- Use Pinging service to ping only the PBN Post and Profile Links. (Didn’t ping my original post or Web 2.0 Property)
This looks lengthy but it’s just a one day work. My next experiment includes linking PBN Link directly to Web 2.0 property.
I hope this post helps. I’ll post the results of the ongoing experiment after this month. (15 Days Time)
If anyone needs that $1 PBN Post gig link, I can post it here!