Protect your Eyes while working for a Long time in front of PC

(MC Naveen) #1

Our Health is Important than Blogging, Earning Blah Blah Blah

Use the 20-20-20 rule. Every 20 minutes, take a 20-second break and focus your eyes on something at least 20 feet away.

There are Lot of Softwares available to remind you every 20 Minutes. But most of the Internet users are using Chrome Browser. I Personally Recommend this Plugin. Which has lot of Options Inbuilt.

To Install this Plugin Head over to the Chrome Webstore and search for 20 20 20 or Simply Click Here

Click on the Add to Chrome Button

That’s All !!

Now you can Configure this Chrome Extension by Click the Icon.

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

Nice share @the_mcnaveen, I think this is something everybody should consider and take action. We spend majority of our time looking at screens… smartphone, laptop, theatre, etc… we need to rest our eyes for a while. :slight_smile:

(Soham Pratap) #3

Nice advice…Will take this into account

(Sugandha Agarwal) #4

Hi Dear!
I have just joined this awesome forum by Pradeep Anna and this is my very first reply to any of the post. Really had to say much needed post and very important point just for not bloggers but for everyone. People like me who are at ofc has to work on pc will surely install this plugin tommorrow if ofc pc allows me to do so. Well, a great share. All the best

(Parth Suba) #5

Awesome suggestion Thank you! :slight_smile:

(Vinay Katiyar) #6

Thanks Naveen! Will try to follow this :slight_smile:

(Rishabh Sharma) #7

Much Needed!! Even we should Run or Do a bit of Exercise for Back.

Although im saying this, I know how difficult it is for us.

(Pavan Somu) #8

Dimmer is a 14 KB portable desktop freeware that helps you to control system brightness.

I’m personally using this since 5 years. I suggest you to use Dimmer tool if you work at nights.

Download http://www.nelsonpires.com/software/dimmer/