Need help with Google AdWords

(Shashank Barthwal) #1

I am new to google adwords and created an account. I have a a bank account but only few money in it. In google adwords, we have to write daily budget. Can we restrict it only to the free credits the google adwords provide? Low on money right now!

Thank you !

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

Bro, kind advice, don’t use Google AdWords for the time being, you can invest this on Facebook Ads instead.

(Shashank Barthwal) #3

Sir I know that. I asked because google is giving free credits of Rs.2000 to spend on advertisement and I can’t pause it. I have only few days left to claim free credits. Should I let it slip? Is it Ok to let is slip?

(Pradeep Kumar) #4

You can always get those free AdWords credit bro, don’t worry. You can use that to learn now though, you can follow this free Udemy guide:

(Shashank Barthwal) #5

I wanna save those credits for future.

but i am receiving mails like this!

(Shashank Barthwal) #6

I didn’t successfully created the account yet!

(Pradeep Kumar) #7

You’ll always get good coupons here bro. :slight_smile:

http://www.google.co.in/adwords/coupons/

(Shashank Barthwal) #8

but sir, it is useful when we are a beginner in google adwords. Will I get those free credits later if I will not take them right now?

(Pradeep Kumar) #9

You’ll always find ways to get free AdWord credits bro, trust me. Since you are a beginner, I would suggest you focus on your content posting frequency and branding. :slight_smile: