Hi, @pradeepkumar bro.
The problem is, DigitalOcean has been cracking down on accounts which have been misusing the Free Credit offers. The cost of running a hosting business is extremely high, and when users start making multiple accounts with the same promo code, it’s a massive loss to the company.
If you look from a company’s perspective, they have the rights to terminate the account who are misusing the codes.
But they should not lock people’s account where they would lose all the data. That’s unethical and can lead to serious legal damages because keeping someone’s data is as good as stealing the data.
Here is advice to everyone:
If you are serious about your business, blog or anything that you do on the internet then do the following:
- Stop using Nulled Themes & Plugins.
- Go with trusted providers in the market.
- Pay for the services (Don’t look for a Jugaad).
- If you can afford to watch a movie and buy popcorn, you can afford to pay for 3-6 months of hosting bills.
- If you can buy expensive gadgets, then you can afford to invest into themes and plugins.
If one starts treating all the overhead expense as a part of their business expense, they can grow massively.
One has to change the mindset to succeed.