Looking For Solution - How To Maintain The Ratio Of My Anchor texts

Hi all.

Recently I have bragged out a new micro niche site which focuses on a single apk. I am done making the site ready for link building, but this is where a little headache is popping out for me.

The site is having a partial match domain. It is something like keywordapks.xyz . The tld is xyz, seems like I won’t have any trouble with it.

But I want to have a ratio for the anchor text strategy which I can carry out to make it to the serps with out getting zucced. 1-2 month is the only time which I have to make it.

Any suggestions, leads are highly welcomed.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hey @Abinash_M, sounds good, bro. I’m just curious about two things here:

1. Why .xyz? You didn’t find the .com variant of this?

2. Why is there a deadline for this?

Hello @pradeepkumar sir.

Thanks for replying.

1. The .com tld is already taken, also I had a tight budget issue for domain and hosting.

2. The trend is decreasing slightly. It may go down in next 1 or 2 months and there won’t be anything profitable for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is what I am concerned about.

Please let me know if you can help with the ratio. :slightly_smiling_face:

1. What about the ‘plural’ version of that domain name?

2. Haha, fair enough then.

See, there are several anchor text structures:

• Normal: Where ‘HellBound Bloggers (HBB)’ will be the anchor text for hellboundbloggers.com

• Keyword-Based: Where I’ll probably link any of our articles to the anchor text “Best Blogging Tips.” You can use your Direct Keyword or Long-Tail Keyword(s) here accordingly.

• Miscellaneous: Let’s take this sentence:
    “Your blog’s loading speed is very important for blog’s SERP Ranking. You can read this post for optimizing your blog properly.” Here ‘read this post’ is the anchor text pointing to your blog/article.

• Image Credits: Most of the image credits will look like:
    Image Source: https://hellboundbloggers.com

Out of these, you just need to be very careful with “Keyword-Based” anchor texts. You can’t simply create links like “Best Android APKs” and point to “example.com.”

Instead, you can make an article like “example.com/best-android-apks” and use the anchor text “Best Android APKs.” It should look natural to both your readers and search engines. If you pass this test, then it’s a permanent valuable link.