Is it beneficial to add multiple affiliate topics inside a single blog?

I was thinking if it is beneficial to add different affiliate topics into a single blog? Like Health, Tech, Fashion, etc under a single domain name?

2 Likes

If you have a multi niche blog, then it is ok. For a single niche blog, try to stick to same topic as your niche.

Is multi-niche blog profittable? And Is tech blog a good to go niceh for affiliate?

Picking a single niche or multi-niche will both have pros and cons, bro. I would say it’s a personal preference. I can make HBB as a blog for SEO alone or I can make it overall for Digital Marketing, I picked the latter so that I can get more content ideas.

Yes, absolutely, but people don’t really make use of all the good affiliate programs. Amazon Associates is the obvious choice, apart from that we have AliExpress, Gearbest, Banggood, etc. It just goes on and we need to exclusively promote them further. Even talking about VPNs can be allocated under the “Tech” niche and their affiliate programs pay a lot.

1 Like

After reading your comment, i am definitely going with tech niche. However, the problem is i dont know how to rank my site so that people can atleast read my content

1 Like

See, running towards “Best iPhone Tips” or “Best Laptops For Gaming” are reasonable but too competitive, as much as I encourage you to write these I wouldn’t suggest you focus on them for traffic or exposure at the moment, focus on upcoming stuff and write as much as small articles as possible. Let’s say a random Xiaomi XYZ phone will be the best “Under INR 15,000” phone next year, people will be more curious to know if it’ll be suitable for night photography, or it’ll be good for gaming aka PUBG, so you can involve yourself, grab that phone and talk about all the aspects. You just need to make them subscribe or make them follow your works initially.

2 Likes

Hi bro, I want to start a gaming blog should I focus just on Playstation games or make universal? BTW, how good is the affiliate program marketing for gaming niche?

1 Like

Less profitable. Every sale gives you 2.5% of the cost.

1 Like

Ok. I will consider your point.
Btw need a small help.

A theme added this. How to remove it now?

1 Like

It’s a complicated niche again, you can promote hardware equipment, gaming consoles, and their games, that should keep it moving, but if popular mediums like Steam bring affiliate program then it’ll be way too awesome.

1 Like

Bro, just configure your SEO plugin and tweak the description. Recrawl the page. Some themes have a page like “Homepage” directly, you just need to go there and configure the title/description there.

Ok, Thanks for the help.

Now as I have started my blog. I need some tips to get traffic ASAP.

1 Like

You can always post your queries separately in the forum, bro, will be happy to check and update always. :slight_smile:

Ok. Opening new thread in the forum now.

1 Like