Is guest post a good way of getting traffic?

guestblogging

(Shashank Barthwal) #1

I was searching about best websites to do guest posting and then I found this.

Somebody explain this :slight_smile:Thanks!

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

Google doesn’t recommend manual link building bro, they just want us to get backlinks naturally. I should naturally link your articles or website on my website without your knowledge, like, I’m adding it as a helpful resource. If you take Guest Blogging, you can don’t need to do this all the time, just pick the ‘top’ and ‘popular’ blogs with good DA, then write there instead of writing on all the normal ones… you can do this, it’s more like an experiment…

And if you want to get traffic via guest blogging, then that’s not going to be permanent all the time, maybe for a while or maybe if you rank your guest article on top 5 or top 10 in Google SERP.

(Shashank Barthwal) #3

should I ho for guest blogging as I am a begineer?

(Pradeep Kumar) #4

Yes, you can @Shashank_Barthwal, but don’t do this in a hurry. Just one per week or 3-4 per month is fine. :slight_smile:

(Shashank Barthwal) #5

Ok sir, gonna do the same. Hope it will not affect my site badly.
Can you suggest sime good blogs or sites where I can post tech content?

(Pradeep Kumar) #6

You need to pick the ones related to your niche bro, just use the niche keyword + ‘guest post’ on Google, you’ll find plenty of blogs, but you can try the popular ones like BloggingCage, ShoutMeLoud, etc. but you need standard quality content, and don’t pitch them for making backlinks.

(Shashank Barthwal) #7

ok… and how does it work? I mean how people will know about my site?

(Pradeep Kumar) #8

That’s the networking part bro, try to interact with them first and then approach. :slight_smile: