hi any expert here who tell me that how i change url in webmaster…i have google news approved website and i redirect him in other domain name… means i change the domain name from .com to .net so my aprroved webmaster is .com …how can i request to the mebmaster to change my url ???
- Implement correct 301 redirection, it should be in nasted level like
- Change internal permalinks, for example
example.netpages should point to
example.netpages, not to
- Add and verify
example.netproperty in your search console account.
- Use change of address tool.
- Then submit your new sitemap to new search console property(
- Now Google will take few weeks for compelete migration, but in first two weeks you will see major drop in search position, but its quite normal. In mean while I will probably look into traffic report, to see weather anything is broken or not.