How to index a particular keyword?

My blog name is ‘Abc Def’.
when i am searching AbcDef in google, its appearing in first position but when i am searching ‘Abc Def’, there is no result regarding my blog!

@pradeepkumar
any help for this?

Hi @Shekhar_Vaidya, even we faced the same issue once for “HellBoundBloggers” and “HellBound Bloggers”, I think it’s just a matter of time for Google to accept this and index your blog URL for both the keywords. :slight_smile:

If your blog URL contains popular keywords, like say “iPhoneTricks” (or “iPhone Tricks”), then it might take more time and authority for this. When people regularly search for this keyword and click on your blog URL, it helps Google to understand the relevancy and rank your blog URL better. Just focus on building more backlinks, and I’m sure within a few weeks, it should be okay.

Is backlink necessary!
Because these days I am focusing in quality content?

I’m really sorry to disappoint bro, yes, content > backlinks, but again, if we need results more quickly, then this is an additional factor for us to boost further. :frowning:

Okay I ll try to build backlinks.
BTW what are some easy ways to create quality backlinks other than guest posting?

If you are running a temporary short-term blog, you can try PBN bro, not personally experienced much, but it’s good. :slight_smile:

Web 2.0 is also an effective way to rank your keyword and its low risky as well.

@pradeepkumar its not a short term blog!