How to get contacts of the local business listings in yellow pages

(Thandava Krishna tk) #1

I need the contact details of the local business owners whose business are listed on yellow pages(as i am sorting it).I am able to get contact details of the local business person but what i need is the email address of that particular person.

I tried by checking their websites(If websites is existed).What about the business which didn’t have a website for their business.

Any possible to get email address of such business owners?

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

You mean business owners without any online presence mate?

(Thandava Krishna tk) #3

yes i need the contacts of the business owners who doesn’t have an online presence.

And one more,

Most of the local business websites are developed by the web developers and so i am getting the contact details of those developers through whois and hunter.Contact us pages are mostly absent :frowning:
Is there any way to get the mail of the business owner ?

(Pradeep Kumar) #4

If they don’t have an online presence, then I don’t think it’s easy to search for them online bro… they might be popular but it’s possible that they are not visible for Google for several reasons.

I just suggest you to do local research offline and get their details instead. There are plenty of ‘clothing’ brands which are not yet indexed by Google and other directories in my city.

(Thandava Krishna tk) #5

This might be the only answer :frowning: