How to find Expired web 2.0 for Your Niche without ScrapeBox?

tumblr
web20
scrapebox

(Ecloudic Stars) #1

How to find Expired web 2.0 for Your Niche without Scrapebox?
I want to find expired web 2.0 to boost my rankings for my new project… and I don’t have money to buy proxies or scrapebox…

so Can you help me to find expired web 2.0 without scrapebox??

I can do the hard work… just let me know the method…

Thanks a lot in advance.

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

Hi @Ecloudic_Stars, there are 3 methods I know so far for finding expired web 2.0 domains bro…

1. ScrapeBox

2. Expired Tumblr Hunter

3. SEOquake

I’ll share the steps to find expired Tumblr web 2.0 assets using the 3rd one… first, you need to install SEOquake plugin on your Google Chrome browser.

Then use this search query on Google: site:tumblr.com/profile + “keyword”

You can use any keywords related to your niche, I randomly used “Dogs” here.

Then install “Check My Links” plugin as well. Open each Tumblr profile and then access this plugin, you’ll find this small popup:

Make a note of “Invalid Links”, this is where you’ll get your expired Tumblr blogs. They’ll be highlighted in “Red” color here. This is going to be very time-consuming, but it works fine!

(Ecloudic Stars) #3

A Big Thanks @pradeepkumar

Yes! it is a time consuming work but guess what… I don’t have money at the moment… So, I’d go for this method and I’ve already found two expired tumblrs… :smiley:

Thanks to You!!!

Now, does PA matter? I mean I believe these metrics are shit but those expired tumblrs had 1 Pa…

And what other things[quote=“pradeepkumar, post:2, topic:907, full:true”]
Hi @Ecloudic_Stars, there are 3 methods I know so far for finding expired web 2.0 domains bro…

1. ScrapeBox

2. Expired Tumblr Hunter

3. SEOquake

I’ll share the steps to find expired Tumblr web 2.0 assets using the 3rd one… first, you need to install SEOquake plugin on your Google Chrome browser.

Then use this search query on Google: site:tumblr.com/profile + “keyword”

You can use any keywords related to your niche, I randomly used “Dogs” here.

Then install “Check My Links” plugin as well. Open each Tumblr profile and then access this plugin, you’ll find this small popup:

Make a note of “Invalid Links”, this is where you’ll get your expired Tumblr blogs. They’ll be highlighted in “Red” color here. This is going to be very time-consuming, but it works fine!
[/quote]

You recommend in general before registering an expired tumblr???

Again A big thanks to You

(Pradeep Kumar) #4

I’m glad this is helpful to you @Ecloudic_Stars. :slight_smile:

These are the key things you should always keep in mind:

1. Relevancy: If you are searching for “Dogs” niche, then make sure the ‘username’ in Tumblr blog is matching this.

2. Page Authority: A Tumblr blog having good PA will help a lot, don’t aim for the ones less than PA 20. Always use the official Moz OSE for figuring this out, sign up for their trial version and do this.