How to conduct Live Polls and Live Contests on FB pages

facebookpages

(Thandava Krishna tk) #1

Well, this was my first share apart from my queries.This post is all about creating live polls and live contests on your FB page without investing money ait’s completely non-Technical as well.I personally tried this and got good results so far and so thought to share it here.

What is this about?

We all need social shares and engagement, right? Ok! For now, here I am just dealing with FB page likes, FB page engagement and FB page related things.

Did an FB page really matter?

I hope you should not ask this question.OK,Anyway There are many blogs which just earn from FB traffic.All they had are some Good Fb pages and Groups with Good engagement.

Who can use this method?

If you had tons of likes on your page or if you are bored with this shit, I request you to browse other Topics of HBB forum (Just saving your time Buddy).This process really works with the category pages, but you can try with your page after reading the complete post.

Note: I strictly recommend this instead of some Fiverr Gigs(I never tried Fiverr)

OK! Here is the procedure on how to conduct “Live polls” and “Live contests” on an FB page which help in increasing your page likes and posts reach.

Requirements:
First of all, you need to make the things ready.

• FB page on which you want to get likes and reach

• OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster software) Download Link

Procedure:

• Install OBS from the provided link

• Now Login To Mylivepolls.com with Facebook

• It just displays a lot of templates, and all you had to do is select any of them which attracts you.

• After clicking on the selected template, Fill out the required data such as the title of the poll and upload the required images.

For example, I am conducting a live poll between mithali and Virat, upload the title should be like
Title: Whom you love the most?
Other: You upload their images

• You can choose a background image as well.I suggest you use your own brand logo here.

• After filling the required details at mylivepolls,you might see the screen like the below one.Follow the steps from the pic.

• Before Generating the Stream Key, Make sure you had enabled pop-ups.A popup will be opened no, and you have to select the profile or page from where you are conducting the live.For example, if you are conducting poll on your page, then select the option “share on pages managed.”

• Select the page or profile and click on next.

• Make sure that you had opened the OBS

• Now the screen of the selected fb page will be like this,showing the stream key.Just copy it to note pad.

• This is how the OBS looks Initially

• Click on the + icon in the browser source section to add the url which was copied while seeing the poll preview.If you are asked to select,then select browser source option.

• Select browser source and click on ok without adding any and then follow the screen to paste the copied preview url.

• As soon as you paste it .OBS will be displaying the preview of the live

*Now click on settings, which are in the right corner of the OBS

*Before making the changes in settings,click on “stream” which is on the left top.

• Now click on ok and click on start streaming in OBS

• Now head on to your facebook and write title and tags and by the time you will see the preview of your live and then click on live option.

• Get that live URL and paste it in the URL section(already mentioned above)

• you can stream for 4 hours

Hope it helps many out there.Share your views and let me know your issues as well.

(Prasanna Kumar Dasari) #2

You Can Also Use livecaster