How to Choose Best LSI Keywords for Website?

keyword-research
lsi-keywords

Hi, Everyone

I like to know how to choose best long tail keywords with low competition . and also make the keyword to first position on google search engine.

Any seo expert . Please kindly Help me

Thank you

@pradeepkumar :slight_smile:

Hey bro, LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) keywords are nothing but the variations of your main keyword. Let’s take “Make money online” as your primary main focus keyword here. I’ll share the two easy and free methods to figure this out:

1. Google AdWords Keyword Planner

Go to your Google AdWords account > Keyword Planner

You can enter your keyword here and you’ll find a tab called “Keyword ideas”, you can make a note of that.

2. Searches related to ‘Keyword’

You can Google your keyword and at the bottom, you’ll find this section called “Searches related to”, you can make a note of this as well.

Of course, you’ll get better options when you use premium tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush, you can grab their trial version and check it out. :slight_smile:

Thanx for sharing the wonderful information bro. i will try it and work on it.

Thank you

try this search your targeted keyword to see more LSI result.

Hello Anto,

Latent semantic indexing, or the LSI algorithm, is Google’s way of overcoming the excessive use of keywords. I have shared all the information related to LSI in this post: https://bloggingtips.guru/latent-semantic-indexing/

Please let me know if you have any questions after reading the post.

Regards,
Rajesh

You can found the LSI keywords of any main keyword at the bottom of searches in google! Use those LSI keywords in H tags or main headings. Some LSI keywords have good search volumes. You just need to write lengthy content like 2000 words to insert all the main LSI keywords.

I used to hire writers from contentmart.com and just tell them the guidelines and they do the rest and share the final draft copy with me. I review them and approve and publish them on my blog! :slight_smile:

LSI keywords (Latent Semantic Indexing) are keywords semantically related to your main keyword. LSI keywords are simply words that are frequently found together because they share the same context. e.g. ‘apple’ and ‘itunes’ are LSI keywords because they share the same context and are frequently found together. But they are not synonyms.
Some Free tools for finding LSI keywords:

Google Search
Google Auto Suggest
Google’s ‘Searches Related To’
LSIGraph (a ree tool for generating LSI keywords)
NicheLaboratory (a free online tool)