How to Build a Brand from Starting?

(Rishabh Sharma) #1

Hi Guys, I’m working on a Niche that has a huge potential to become a brand after a few years(Like HBB, SML). I want to do all possible things to take it to a next level within 1-2 years.

What Shall I do.?

P.S. I have a budget of around 5K/Month or even more.

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

That’s great @Rishabh! Best wishes. :slight_smile: Possible to reveal the “Niche”? Would be more helpful to share our feedback. If you have 5k/month budget for promotion and branding alone, then we can prepare a strategy to spend wisely.

(Rishabh Sharma) #3

Sure Bro. Its Crypto Currency.

URL: http://coinscage.com/

I believe this site could really be a good product.

(Pradeep Kumar) #4

That’s a great niche bro. :slight_smile: You can definitely get inspiration from Harsh’s CoinSutra blog about the same. To build a brand from scratch, you need to prove yourself that you are an expert in cryptocurrencies, learn about trading/mining, involve yourself in this business for a while. After that, you can start a Facebook group and build your audience. That should be a good way to kickstart your brand!

(Rishabh Sharma) #5

Currently Im working on high quality articles. Shall I just focus on organic traffic as of now?

Make backlinks and all that regular stuff?

(Pradeep Kumar) #6

Yes bro, take this slowly, but right now this ‘cryptocurrency’ topic is viral as hell, so make the most out of this…