How can we get Social Signals for free online?

social-signals

How to get social signal for free ?

Please tell any free and effective way to get social signals :blush:

I would suggest you focus on 3 social signals mainly: 1) Facebook 2) Twitter 3) Google+

For Facebook, it’s pretty easy, you can interact with some groups, and if they allow, you can share your article links there. That should generate decent shares/likes.

For Twitter, it’s going to be difficult, but you can participate in popular Twitter chats and use specific hashtags to get good RTs and Likes.

For Google+, I’m sorry, I’m not an expert, but try to make use of their communities… there are good active users there, who might appreciate our content and do the needful.

USEFUL: Popular #Hashtags on Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & More)

If you are not interested in all these, then you can buy some social signals on platforms like Fiverr for less price.

Thanks but i forget the name of the site which provides social signals for free can u please name it?

Sorry mate, I haven’t used any of it. :slight_smile: Will ask some folks!

Ok no problem sir :blush:

Apart from Facebook,twitter,G+ Try to get Linkedin & pinterest social signals also…Use Addmefast or any other alternatives like like4like etc. to get social signals

You can use add me fast to get social signals

Buy them from Fiver!

They will be most effective & if you want traffic from the USA, UK Countries this will help you for sure.