How can i change my adsense account hosted to non hosted?

hosted-adsense
non-hosted-adsense

First, I use the blogger that time I created my Adsense account, and now I moved to WordPress with .com domain but it still shows hosted, and ads are not showing on my new site. So, how can I change hosted to non-hosted?

You’ve to apply(or Upgrade) for it, here is step mention by Adsense team.

1. Sign in to your AdSense account.
  2. In the left navigation panel, click My ads.
  3. Click Other products.
  4. Click Upgrade now and complete the application form.
  5. Finally you need to implement AdSense ad code on the URL that you provided above, on a page that receives traffic.

It already shows a site for 1 year but the site doesn’t have what to do? please help

I don’t understand what you want to say, please add more information or mention your site link.

you can check this that it says that it takes 3 days but it takes more than 1 year
see the image on this link.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xz3YPlRvQTm-u3SgqINP-KvF9xTofRl-

AdSense team review application within 3 days, but as they said it can take longer time as well. If your site is getting very low traffic, then AdSense team will take months as well. So It’s all about quality of your site and how many traffic you’re getting. Right now I can’t open your site as it is mention in screenshot.

All I can say is build first quality site, then think about monetization, you’ve so much to learn.

but the site doesn’t exist, now what to do

Then it’s not possible to upgrade the account.

You must have live site + quality content + good organic(search) traffic.

You must add Ads code in your site first, and when they see you’re getting some good number of impression in your ads, then they will check your site. If they think it’s a good website and Advertise will get quality clicks, only then, they can approve your account.

Lot’s of Indian publisher apply for AdSense in daily basis, but only few got approval, so first understand AdSense procedure, build quality site and then think about monetization.