Funny adsense problem

(Karunya ) #1

For the past 4 weeks i am trying to approve my blog for adsense. But after copying code and all they show text like green tick and say we are reviewing the site it may take 3 days… But the next day when i see my adsense account there is nothing like this and once again asking for entering the primary website. I don’t know why any solution?

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

Sometimes it takes 3 days or even a week bro, but you didn’t get any official email from Google regarding this right?

(Karunya ) #3

No in the first attempt i was rejected. But after that whenever i try to reapply the above mentioned problem comes and they never contacted me after that. Means the display we are reviewing your site automatically disappear after one day.

(Pradeep Kumar) #4

When your blog got first rejected for Google AdSense bro?! :slight_smile:

(Karunya ) #5

It got rejected 2-3 days before the incident ago. I changed some layout and added more content and again reapplied then i am getting the problem.

(Pradeep Kumar) #6

Okay @Karunya, did they mention any reason for this? :slight_smile:

And regarding your re-application, I would suggest you wait for some time, figure out what’s wrong with your site and then resubmit your application. Within 3 days we can’t make that much changes to a website in terms of layout or content more…