★ Creating the HellBoundBloggers Discord Server ★

discord

(Amogh Nayak) #1

Hi HBBians,

Been a member of HBB Facebook Group for quite a bit but signed up on forum today! Thanks to @pradeepkumar for the quick approval.

So here is my first post, anyway jumping straight to the point, I was wondering if we could make a Discord server for our community where we all can hangout and get to know each other, party together, listen to music together, share memes. :smile:

For those who don’t know what Discord is: Discord is a free voice and text chat app and works on both your desktops (Windows, Linux or Mac ANY) and phones (Android and iOS obv.).

The best part? No server costs, as the servers can be created for FREE from the Discord app.

We can add quiz-bots, music bots, moderation bots, announcement bots and much more available from various developers on the web.

It has text channels, voice channels with PTT or Voice Activity, which is awesome for collaboration and gaming together, having fun :smiley:

Hope you get what I am trying to say! It’ll be a great way to stay in touch together! :slight_smile:

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

Hi @Amogh, thank you so much for joining this forum. :slight_smile:

I heard about Discord, but I haven’t honestly thought of creating one. We have a Slack account for HBB, but it’s a private one, but this post made me curious to create a Discord server for HBB as well. :smiley:

Here is the link: https://discordapp.com/invite/EXEbmMD

I’ll experiment with this for a while, and see how we can make the most out of this bro, thanks for sharing this once again. <3

(Prasanna Kumar Dasari) #3

Hey @pradeepkumar I Checked HBB’s Discord Server

Its Empty

It Will Be Good If U Promote It In Group As Well

(Pradeep Kumar) #4

Yes bro, having a hard schedule. :frowning: Will look into this soon and update you! :slight_smile: