Create Gmail (Google) Account without Phone Number Verification!

Let’s say you want to create a new Gmail account for your blog or your business, or you want a personal email address, but if you don’t really want to associate your Mobile Number with the account, then Google might not allow it sometimes. They will prompt you to enter the mobile number and verify that.

Sometimes, even if you enter a phone number, you won’t be able to verify if you used the same phone number on various Gmail or Google accounts. They won’t allow you to proceed further.

If you are so eager to create one quickly, then this is the shortest way to create Gmail account without phone number verification.

Hopefully, you have Gmail app installed your phone, Android or iOS.

1. In this section, you’ll find an option called “Add account.” Click on that.

2. Here, select the “Google” option.

3. At the bottom-left, you’ll find the “Create account” option for this.

1. That’s all. Now you can create your account without your mobile phone number verification.

I used this option to create multiple Gmail addresses for our upcoming blogs, I didn’t face any issue, do check this and let us know if you have any queries below!

Kind Note: If you are going to use this for “Spam” or any “Unnatural” purposes then Google will obviously put a restriction for this. Never use this for anything like that.

I tried it before but after we try to sign the created email ID on our PC/laptop it redirects to a page where it says include mobile number

It never happened to me, bro, I registered like 7 domain names and I created Gmail accounts for all of them via Gmail app only, but IP restriction or anything like that may be there… I’ll try this again after a while and see if it occurs. :slight_smile:

Just a small update: If any of these are not working, then if you have a younger brother/sister/friend who is like below 18, then you can create one for them with your desired email address, Google usually won’t ask for mobile number in such cases, and try this via mobile app. Please don’t misuse this, because if they ask you for verification, maybe in the future, then you’ll be in huge trouble.