If you want to start an eCommerce website or if you want to experiment with Dropshipping, then you can use this tip/trick to create a free Shopify online store using “Shopify Partners” free App developer account. I’ll share the procedure here for that.
Kind Note: This program is exclusively for Shopify Partners and Developers, don’t misuse this in any way. This is not for everyone, so give space for others.
1) First, create a Free Shopify Partners account.
2) Enter all your details and click on “Become a Shopify App Developer” button. That’s all. Your account is created.
3) Now, you need to create your free* online store (for 50 sales). Click on the “Development Stores” (left sidebar) > “Create a development store”.
4) You can now assign a name for your store. You can keep your brand’s name here. And enter your login & password details.
5) That’s all. Your online store (powered by Shopify) is ready. You’ll see this notification “You have 50 orders left in your trial account”… so you can use this store for free till you make 50 sales, after that you need to pay for proceeding, hopefully.
You’ll find plenty of options here. You can customize your store, add more elements and make it as awesome as Amazon.com or any other typical eCommerce store you like.