BigRock Domain Discount Coupon Code [Updated]

domaindiscounts
bigrock

(Pradeep Kumar) #1

Earlier we shared the discount code for GoDaddy and since most of us use BigRock regularly these days, I thought of creating a new thread for BigRock .Com (and others) domain discount/promo coupon codes post as well.

Head over to BigRock and search for your desired (.com) domain name. If it’s available, good, select the name and add to your cart. In your checkout page, you’ll find an option to enter a discount/promo coupon code.

You can enter AUGCOM99AFF and it’ll throw a warning like “This offer is only valid for new customers. Discount will be applied once the signup process is completed.” Fair enough, click on the “Next” button. Now, if you already have an existing customer account, don’t use that. Register a new BigRock account and complete all the details. That’s all.

Now the final price for the .com domain name reduced to Rs.100 something. Earlier I was using the same GoDaddy trick to grab new .com domain names, but BigRock is pretty handy as well. We’ll search for more promo discount codes for getting new domains as low as possible (Rs.99) and update here. If you know any such offers kindly share with us as well.

As of now, I’m not able to get any discount coupon for BigRock domain renewals, but I’ll have a word with the customer support and let you know.

HELPFUL: GoDaddy Domain Renewal Discount Coupon Code [UPDATED]

The $100 Blog: Your investments to make your blog much better!