Best Hosting Deals on this Black Friday/Cyber Monday

(Jatin Singh) #1

Hello HBB Members as you all know that black friday is on 24th of November. Everyone knows that Black Friday is the Best Day for getting huge discounts on your Hosting purchases. It is a great time to get huge discounts on things like web hosting, WordPress themes, plugins, website builders, online tools etc.

So here i am listing some of the best web hosting offer/discounts you can get from 24th of November to 31st November 2017.

1. Bluehost :- Rates as low as $2.65/mo
    Add-ons up to 60% off
    Top-of-the-line web hosting

2. Siteground :- Siteground Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Hosting Offer
    70% Discount and One of the safest hosting providers.

3. iPage :- Save 75%. Free drag-and-drop WebsiteBuilder, 1,000s of free templates, Free marketing tools, 200 in advertising credits

4. ResellerClub :- Jaw Dropping Discount of Flat 55% Coupon Code :- BLACKFRIDAY

5. GreenGeeks :- Only $2.95/mo for 36 months.*. This special will only be valid from the 24th to 27th of November.

More Offer will be posted Soon.

(Tech Wrapped) #3

Thanks, Jatin Bhai :slight_smile:
I’m willing to know about Themes, Plugins and Tools related Offer analysis too .

(Jatin Singh) #4
  1. Theme Junkie :- Theme Junkie has a 60% sale this month on all of their theme packages. This means you can get a package of 55+ premium WordPress themes for $19.60, or lifetime access to everything for $39.60.

2. HappyThemes :- HappyThemes has a 75% sale this month on all our theme memberships, for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This means you can get the All Themes Package of 16+ premium WordPress themes for $12.25, or Lifetime Access to everything for $24.5.

3. Themify :- 50% OFF Themify Products: BLACKFRIDAY
    $150 OFF Lifetime Club Membership: BFLIFE150

(Anshul Mathur) #5

Hi @JatinSingh
Thanks for letting us know about Black Friday deals on hosting and themes. Though I am looking for cheap yet good hosting for my new WP blogs. I am thinking to go with NameCheap Black Friday hosting deals. If you know anything abou them, then do let me know :slight_smile:

(Sanjay Singh) #6

Thanks Brother. Please share if there are any offers on woocommerce plugins

(Nithin.Sai) #7

On Facebook Group I saw some post $50 Sign up Credit with Digital Ocean.
I am in need of 2-3 VPS Linux(Budget) Link me to the best deal available.

(Pradeep Kumar) #8

You can try this meanwhile mate…

(Nithin.Sai) #9

Thanks, Pradeeb. I also need 1 Windows VPS for a testing purpose -Budget is $10

(Jatin Singh) #10

if you have student id then you can grab 50$ coupon from github + many more goodies from them for free.
and if you dont have student id then go to truelancer search digital ocean there you will find 300 rs gig for 50$ coupon

(Nithin.Sai) #11

Ditital Ocean wont accept my Entropay Card.Any solution w/o Credit Card

(Jatin Singh) #12

then you have to add 5$ via paypal. after adding 5$ your account will be fully verified and functional

(Nithin.Sai) #13

What do you think about Google Cloud?
They offer $300 for 12months.

(Jatin Singh) #14

whats the plan after 12 month ?

(Nithin.Sai) #15

Can we use Google Cloud VM Instance without SSH Keys?