Anyone can help me in improving Google Page insights ranking?

pagespeedinsights

(vamshi) #1

Hi everyone,
First of all thanks for @pradeepkumar for site optimisation trick after following this, My site speed is improved 30% faster. without any plugin.
Before adding Leverage Caching and HTTP request code my site Speed is around 40/100 in mobile and desktop now it’s around 60-80.

I want to improve my speed more than this is it, possible bro?

(Pradeep Kumar) #2

Thanks for the kind words @NAga_VaMshi, the optimization trick is shared by @the_mcnaveen, he’s an expert in this. :slight_smile: May I know which ‘Cache’ plugin you are using for your blog bro?

(vamshi) #3

bro i m using WP Supercache
I tried using WP rocket but i have seen some display issues after enabling javascript , CSS and rendering

(Pradeep Kumar) #4

For the “Leverage browser caching”, can you add this code in your .htaccess pls?

Kindly take a backup before proceeding!

## Leverage Browser Caching ##
<IfModule mod_expires.c>
ExpiresActive On
ExpiresByType image/jpg "access 1 year"
ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access 1 year"
ExpiresByType image/gif "access 1 year"
ExpiresByType image/png "access 1 year"
ExpiresByType text/css "access 1 month"
ExpiresByType text/html "access 1 month"
ExpiresByType application/pdf "access 1 month"
ExpiresByType text/x-javascript "access 1 month"
ExpiresByType application/x-shockwave-flash "access 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access 1 year"
ExpiresDefault "access 1 month"
</IfModule>
## Leverage Browser Caching ##

(vamshi) #5

i added that code before bro after adding that code my page speed got high upto 74%.
I had a issue with Javascript and CSS just because of this my page speed rank is around 74%

(Pradeep Kumar) #6

These are my general recommendations, bro:

1. Compress all the images on your website. Use WP Smush or EWWW Image Optimizer. Use their ‘Pro’ version (trial maybe) and compress all the images in your directory as well.

2. Try using a CDN (Cloudflare maybe) and see if it makes any difference.

3. Remove unwanted elements from your website bro. You can remove ‘Copyrighted.com’ image bro, not really necessary. Also the “Categories” section in the sidebar, you already have them on the “Menu” right?

Do kindly try this and update me, bro. :slight_smile:

(vamshi) #7

Removed some irrelavant stuff and done with bulk optimization of images on my homepage bro but still my speed sucks :frowning:. Everywhere it is showing there is a problem wid Javascript, CSS

(Pradeep Kumar) #8

You are having problems with these files bro:

Can you check whether your hosting’s cPanel WHM has mod_pagespeed option? It’ll be easy to fix all the issues you are facing… you can also request your hosting support to install this.