Ahrefs Trial version Trick?

ahrefs

(Thandava Krishna tk) #1

I am completely new to this tool and i badly need it for some 20 days.So i want to go with the Trial version.Let me know about the following things.can i get the following data with the trail version.

1. list of keywords which are ranking
    2.List of backlinks

I tried to create a ahrefs account and i gave up as it was asking for credit card details.I tried using many virtual credit card details and of no use.If any trick is working please let me know.

If you had a group buy ahrefs tool,then let me know if you share the login details hardly for 20 days(Might be some 30 hours)

Thanks in advance.

How to buy some tools in a less price
(Pradeep Kumar) #2

Most of the virtual credit/debit cards won’t work bro, I would suggest you to visit your bank and ask them to give you an international usage debit card. I’m pretty sure they’ll be able to help you on this.

If that’s not working, try to approach Ahrefs and ask them for a review account. I’m not sure whether this will work, but they might be generous enough to give if you have good authority or if you are convincing enough. :slight_smile:

(Thandava Krishna tk) #3

Have to try the first one if no tricks are available and sorry for the wrong spell as well :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you :slight_smile:

(Rishabh Sharma) #4

Just make a Paypal account and register for ahref with that paypal account. Cancel the account within 14 days and make another account.

If you use any Debit card or credit card, you will be charged a convenience fee which in my case was $1.

So, Make a Paypal account and then signup on ahref!

Congrats you just got ahrefs for Free :smiley:

(Achintam Karmakar) #6

Text me on fb at www.fb.com/achintamkarmakar56 i would give you account for free :slight_smile:

(Thandava Krishna tk) #7

DOne.already pmed you :slight_smile:

(Aspirin) #8

use Entropay Vcc they are working fine

(Himanshu Singh) #10

If You Still havent Got the account PM me on Fb will give You and that also for free :slight_smile:

(Amit Kakkar) #12

Which tool do you use for this stuff?